A).At Travelmart we care about the little details that make your vacation a success. We work hard to ensure that all your travel vacation “surprises” are pleasant ones.Part of that care and attention is in how we take care of the information you entrust to us.We’ve spelled out the details for you in the following privacy statement that provides information on the privacy position of Travelmart and our dealings with you, whether they be in person, by phone or via our websites.We hope this helps you to understand how we lead the way, not just in providing great vacations for you, but in complying with and exceeding privacy regulations.
B). Your Identifiable Information
We are committed to protecting the information we collect. Travelmart has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems to be protected from unauthorized access.
C). Your specific individual information is required in order to purchase and book travel arrangements to fulfill your requests. When another person /persons is traveling with you or if you are making arrangements on their behalf, you must obtain their permission to pass on their personal individual information to us or our suppliers/service providers.
D. Your Service Requests
Travelmart offers travel products and services from various suppliers and in order to fulfill your requests your individual information is shared with various suppliers and service providers such as Air Canada , Signature Vacations , Marriott Hotels and more. These suppliers/service providers may compile information about your request to either purchase services or provide services that you have requested. They may be required to disclose your information to other service providers and/or government departments.
E) Although Travelmart offers travel services/products from reputable companies, we have not placed limitations on these suppliers using or disclosing your information without your permission. Should you required more information on these suppliers we recommend that you contact them about their privacy practices. These suppliers may also contact you as necessary to obtain additional information in order that they can complete/confirm your reservations/request.
F).Marketing & Notification's
You may receive e-mails, fax outs and newsletters from us about special promotions and offers, surveys, contests, sweepstake, flight specials, trip information or other travel opportunities from Travelmart and/or our marketing partners.
We do not sell or rent your information to anyone. We may contract reputable third parties to facilitate the distribution of offers, surveys or what we consider to be important travel information.
G) .Lawful Obligations
The law may require Travelmart to disclose information you have provided in order to obtain the travel services or products you have requested. Travelmart may also disclose information against someone that may be a threat to Travelmart interests (such as client fraud) or whose activities could bring harm or threat to others. We may be required to provide customers information to third parties such as credit card companies and collection agencies, for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
H). This privacy statement is posted on the premises of the Travel mart and our appropriate web sites at www.travelmart.ca Travelmart reserves the right to modify or amend this Privacy statement at any time and for any reasons.
The Travel Mart Ltd. and it's dba's ( Travelmart , Travelmart West, Hawaii Beach Front Hotels, Wholesale- Direct -by Travelmart, Transparency tdc, Transparency Digital Consultancy, TDCImages), believes it is important to protect and respect the privacy of our customers and users of this site (the "Site"). The Travel Mart Ltd. is referred to herein as the "Company". We are committed to ensuring your privacy as a customer and guest as set forth below, and we know you care about how your personal information is collected, used, and shared.
- General. In general, you can browse certain areas of the Site without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. When you apply to become a member of the Site, we will ask you for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information"). We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information on the Site.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and any services from our company.
- To facilitate your use of our services.
- Collected Information. Our Site may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and movements around the Site.
- Correspondence. If you send us a personal correspondence, such as an email or a letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Site Usage. The Site may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Site and/or our services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose technical problems or problems with your account or the Site in general.
- Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may communicate with you to respond to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account.
2. Disclosure of Collected Information.
- Information from the Site. We will not disclose to non-affiliated third parties without your prior approval, your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information, that we collect via the Site. We will, however, cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other Members of the Site. We will never disclose your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information to any other member of our Site. The Company cannot be held responsible if you share your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information to other members of our Site or to any third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is reasonably protected when it is submitted to us and use adequate measures to protect such information collected from our Site.
- Our Site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption in certain payment-related sections to minimize the chances that your personal information can be read as it passes over the Internet. SSL deters others from seeing your personal information by scrambling it so that only your web browser and our server, can decipher it. Personal information collected by the Site is stored at a professionally managed secure commercial location. These measures make it unlikely that your personal information including any credit card information will be compromised online. However, in the event of an unauthorized use of your credit card, notify your credit card provider or issuing bank in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- How do I know my data is safe? There are two ways to check a website is encrypting your personal and credit card data as it passes over the Internet. The first is you will notice that the URL address in the address bar of your web browser says https:// in the checkout pages, instead of http:// like it normally does. This "s" signifies that you are passing through a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to the web server. Secondly, you should see a small padlock icon in the bottom bar of your web browser. You can double click on this icon to see additional information about the encryption features.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES THE COMPANY PROVIDES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS, OR SHOULD HAVE HAD, ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its officers and employees (the "Company Parties") against any and all third party claims, suits, costs, losses, liabilities, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the Company Parties may incur arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site or any of the products and services of the Company.
- Choice of Law and Venue. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE WHERE THE TRAVEL MART LTD..HAS LOCATED ITS PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAWS PROVISIONS. ALL LEGAL ACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE PROVINCE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED NEAREST TO WHERE THE TRAVEL MART LTD. IS HEADQUARTERED.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. You and the Company agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious, or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
5. Additional Information.
- Choice/Opt-Out. Any customer may opt out of receiving e-mail communications from the Company at any time by contacting our Webmaster. In addition, you may the Company contact our Webmaster to request that the Company deactivate your account and delete your account details.
- Business Transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
You have access to your identifiable individual personal information we have in our system, based on advance notice. We have 30 days to provide you with your requested information.
.How to contact us :
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact in writing:
Attn: Don Wenzak
The Travel mart Ltd.
5913-162a. ave. Nw
Edmonton, Ab. T5Y 2W2
Fax: (780) 487-1034
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
09 Feb. 2020